Sunday, March 23, 2008

More cuteness

"Yay! Look how tall I am!!!"
Ya, and look how much Jason is struggling to hold up this big pea! Hee hee!! :)
Waiting for one of the Semana Santa processions to start. Eli was such a trooper throughout all of our adventures!!

Ahhhhh, daddy love. Jason and Eli started this adorable game while waiting for another procession. Eli would lay his head on Jason's chest and they would both say "ahhhhhhh." This went on over and over. Oh, soooo sweet!!!

"Wow!! I am king of the world!!!" Eli also enjoyed using Jason's head as a drum!

Standing up at the big boy picnic table.

Playing with his buddy Aeson at MonoLoco restaurant in Antigua.

Eli practicing his wave with mommy.

Having fun with the activity table!!

Check out Kimberly's blog for some more pics!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures!! Looks like things are going well. I bet you saw some beautiful processions yesterday.

    WOW!! That boy is big!! What is with my little boy????

    Thanks for the pictures. Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love these pics... you are just having such a memorable time.
    I love the wave, love the smile, love the "awwwww" game, love the smile on YOUR face!
    I had to show Sam that you went to the Funky Monkey... his favorite!
    How wonderful that you were able to stay with Kimberly and get to share in this special time!
    Thinking of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see all your smiles and I can see that it's a great trip! Thanks for sharing with us. I LOVE the AWWW game - too cute. Your little man is just so handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crying over your wonderful pictures...The awwwww game did me in. So happy that you are there with Eli. He is so tall and handsome! Looking forward to seeing him in person this summer and you guys too. :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Adorable!!!!

    I don't know how long you are there, but I'll be praying for the rest of your time with the Pea and for the goodbye.

    You guys look so happy and he is just SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics of him and Daddy! Very touching. I'm glad the three of you are together.

    Peace and Hugs,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks so happy to be with his mommy and daddy! Eli is so adorable, I am so glad you get to be with him!

    ReplyDelete