Sunday, February 1, 2009

A week in review

Just a few of this week's happenings in the life of little pea.

He is really getting into his megablocks lately. He has a megablocks car and he stacks the blocks on the car as high as he can before they all topple over. Then he throws his hands in the air and says "UH OH!" Repeat.
Porter trying to get some little pea lovin'. He really thinks he is a lapdog.
Silly faces!
He is also really getting into puzzles or "puggles." This particular puzzle has been sitting on the very top of his bookshelf out of sight. He has not seen it since summer. Well, the other day he kept pointing to the top of the bookshelf saying "puggle, puggle." I finally figured out what he wanted, but I couldn't believe he 1) remembered it was up there and 2) even knew what it was. So, I pulled it down and he immediately went to work.

Some big changes are happening around our house so we will be very busy the next couple of months. Stay tuned for details....

6 comments:

  1. I can't get over how grown up Eli is looking. He sure is looking like a little man for sure! Very cool that he is playing with some cool toys. Kate would still rather play with her pots and pans!

    I can't wait to hear about your big changes! Exciting news I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli and Cecilia sound like they are moving in the same plane of existence! Puzzels have just hit big and I can't keep up!

    I hope you big changes are good ones that you are looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Eli snuggling with the dog!! Everyone has had news lately!! Can't wait to hear yours!!! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, the pic with Porter on Eli's lap is too funny. Eli looks so confused why he can't have a little alone time!

    That's funny about the "puggle." It's amazing how kids learn things when you don't even notice. Aeson has been amazing me when he points to something and knows what it is...star, frog, ice cream, el perro. It's like, 'who taught you that?'

    I can't wait to hear your news!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eli is just getting so big! I love the picture of Eli and Porter.
    I am so excited to hear what your big news is. :) I have a guess and I hope I am right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOT CUTE!! First on FB, now here. SPILL IT!!

    He is growing up, Mom. I love the pic with him and the dog...counting down the days!!

    ReplyDelete