Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We did it!!

We finally registered!! Thanks to our dear friend, Sally, we made it through the Babies 'R' Us maze. Sally provided much need advice and mediation. Hee hee! Thanks, Sal!! The one thing that made me smile the most was one simple question on the registry application: Are you adopting? YES!!! Honestly, that made my heart sing. Though, when we went to Target and said we needed to register, the saleswoman said "wedding?" I suppose we don't look like the "typical" expecting parents. That's okay, I was too excited looking at the baby Christmas socks and picturing them on Eli's little feet to be annoyed with the sales woman.

I am also feeling this sudden urgency to get Eli's room done. We have been putting it off for a awhile, but it is time to create a space for Our Little Pea.

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! WOO HOO! This post just makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. And, yes, it is time to get ready for him. But, you know, he won't care, he'll be just as happy in your arms!

    ReplyDelete