Friday, June 19, 2009

Boys at play

I love summer! We spent the evening at my parents house eating pizza, playing in the yard, and just enjoying the beautiful weather (at least before the big storm hits tonight!). Pea had a blast playing with his cousins and I think they had fun, too! My mom and I were the official photographers of the evening. She also recently purchased a new camera so we were having fun snapping pictures left and right. I took a lot of really great shots, but unfortunately I was messing around with my settings and I somehow reduced the exposure too much! So, most of my pictures turned out very dark. I am not sure what to do about that other than maybe play around with them in photoshop. Any ideas for working with WAY underexposed pictures? Clearly, I have much to learn! These are the ones I didn't screw up too much! :)

Pea watching Jason and cousin D run wild around the yard.
Photobucket

Cousin J just being his crazy, silly self!
Photobucket

Pea practicing his fast pitch. Note the look of fear on D's face...you never know where pea will throw the ball!
Photobucket

RUN!!!!
Photobucket


Look at that sweet face!
Photobucket

Another sweet, silly face
Photobucket

A boy and his truck
Photobucket

Life is good!

1 comment: