Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blogger's Bloc

We're still here! But, I have been in a bit of a blogger rut for awhile and tonight is not any better...just some cutie pics. I recently splurged on a new camera and have been trying to figure it out! I definitely need some more advanced instruction than the 1000 page manual that came with the camera! ;) Any photography book suggestions? Preferably one for "dummies?" Okay, seriously, I need a book that says "if you want to take a picture that looks like this...here is what you do." Nothing too techy at this point. Of course, I have the most adorable subject (though, not always a very willing subject!) on which to practice my up and coming photography skills!




6 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that I was missing you!! I think this was a great post.

    I know how you feel. Just day to day life. But, I think of it as a journal for my family.

    I love that first pic of Eli. His expression is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Steph - those pics look pretty great. Keep on doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera did you get? The pics are already so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the pictures are great! Of course you may be right and it's the subject:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your camera! It is so overwhelming, I know! Your pics looks awesome though it does help having such a cute subject to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the new pictures! The first one is AMAZING! What kind of camera did you get? I am assuming it is a Digital SLR from the pics. I need to get one too. I love taking pictures. Let me know, you can send me an email if you want. Kzwief@aol.com

    ReplyDelete