I have been tagged by Donna. Go visit her blog and see her ADORABLE twin boys: http://twoheartsinguatemala.blogspot.com/. Donna somehow found me in bloggerworld and we have been "friends" ever since. Hee hee!!!
These little blogger games are fun...it takes the mind off the process by giving us something else to think about. What??? What else is there to think about other than PGN, previos, central authority..........okay, enough for now!!!
The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here are 7 weird/strange facts about myself.
I. I have to sort out my m&m's by color and then eat the color grouping with the least number of m&m's first. In addition, I have to eat them in two's. If a color grouping has an odd number of m&m's, I have to eat one first to make it even. I know, very weird and very OCD.
2. I am a wash and go, low maintenance gal. I literally get up 20 minutes before I have to leave for work. Yes, this includes a shower, ironing my clothes, getting coffee, and bare minimum make-up. My hair is almost dry by the time I get to work!! I guess it helps to have curly hair! So...don't ever call me before 7:15am because I do not have a minute to spare. :)
3. The thought censor mechanism in my brain often malfunctions. Before I realize it is happening, these uncensored thoughts are suddenly coming out of my mouth!
4. I am the queen of unfinished projects. I LOVE ideas. I love brainstorming, scheming, planning, and starting new projects. Well...then the next idea comes into my brain and I am off on something else. So, let's see...I have 3 or 4 unfinished quilts, about 5 pairs of pants I talked Jason into buying because "of course I will hem them for you" (um...they have been on my dresser for WAY too long), lots of "I am going to organize these" piles, and the list just goes on and on and on. Everytime I say "I have a great idea," Jason literally says "uh oh."
5. On the other hand, if something is REALLY important to me, I have serious organizational OCD control issues. For example, I was in charge of our dossier and finished "chasing" all of the paperwork in about 6 weeks. Don't mess with me if I am on a mission....
6. I love singing in an opera voice, especially when I make up songs about everyday tasks. I have probably come close to blowing some eardrums....Oh, but it is oh soo fun!!
7. In the 14.5 years we have been together, Jason and I have lived in 4 states and 13 different homes. Now, to give you some perspective, we have lived in our current house for 6.5 years. We lived quite a nomadic life for awhile!
Okay, so now that you know more of my freakish side, it is my turn to tag....
Oh, stayed tuned......we received something sweet in our inbox today!!!!!